Louis Vuitton Series 3 Exhibition 07/10/15

Sunday, October 11, 2015


Well guys, I am finally back and hopefully for good. I can not believe I have not posted since my 2014 Favourites!.
As the title gives away what this post is about, on Wednesday I went to the LV Exhibition in Strand so I thought this would be a great post to make about my day(ish) and my experience at the exhibition. I do recommend if you live in London or is coming to London before the 18th of October to go and visit it is incredible and best of all its FREE! So you have no excuse.

As I left college in my first year (click here for more) I am 18 and not at university yet so after college I went to West London with my friend Nick. Did some wondering around Selfridges envying everything that we love but can not afford *sigh* . Wednesday are half days at college so we haven't had lunch yet and after about 15 minutes of contemplating we finally decided to go to Côte. We both decided to have calamari for starters (sorry for the lack of pictures) and for main Nick had steak and chips and I ordered chicken breast and chips and it was amazing.


Now in usual manner me and Nick are always running late so we had to jump in an Uber and take it to Strand which I found surprisingly close to Selfridges. Now because I did not really know Strand and the area I thought we would have trouble finding the building to park up and see a humungous poster above the building saying Louis Vuitton Exhibition which made me at ease. The moment you walk in, visually it is incredible. We booked our tickets before hand so we walked in got our tickets scanned and experienced an incredible masterpiece of visuals, there use of a circle space to show the catwalk was genius even though at one point I did get a little dizzy. There was one room that I will not forgot and it was the focus on the accessories, the room was BLINDINGLY white and that is no exaggeration , my eyes started to water a little because it was crazily bright but the focus on the accessories was ingenious.I'm gonna insert some pictures of some of the rooms but to appreciate the entire exhibition you should really go visit it. 


  
Me: Turtleneck - Gap / Culottes - Topshop / Shoes - & Other Stories / Cardigan - Zara 
Nick: Jacket - Supreme x North Face / Jeans - Dickies / Shoes - Converse x Comme des Garçon
Some of these items are not sold anymore but I did try and find others which are similar, but they may be available on Depop for some of the items I was not able to find. 

PEACE
Yasmeen xo







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts