Being AWOL...

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

So unfortunately after my lost post about me dropping out I completely disowned my blog (sorry).
There are many components to why I haven't posted, such as, not having a clue on what to blog
and the fact that my laptop completely abandoned me and broke down. I finally got my laptop back about a week ago and I had to replace my hard drive and my battery so I lost all the pictures that I was thinking about posting and all my shit basically. My life was literally on my laptop. 

But enough rambling I am finally back and off to Reading Festival on Wednesday which I am so friking excited about. So my first official post will be a Reading Fest blog post. So be looking out for that!! 

As I start to get back into the swing of things with my blog business and the fact that I am finally going back to college in September *vomit*,  my posts should be occurring more frequently and hopefully you would like to see more of my shit in the near future. 

PEACE
Yasmeen xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts